Tuesday, April 12, 2011

News from the Dr. and other fun updates.

Big man is weighing in at 18lbs 10oz at just over 5months old. We went for head check, his head is still growing! YAY!!! His soft spot is totally gone so we are on monthly head checks. His lungs are still all junky. :( Boo! So now we added Prednisone 1x per day for 5 days. So we recheck Friday with another Pedi in the office but we like her. Jake loves to flirt with her. We took him out in Aunt Ann's Mustang today! My sis Lauren drove. A little background is this mama LOVES Mustangs, wants one sooooooooooooooooooo bad it hurts.. But def not very baby friendly. We went in a 2002 Mustang so no latch system :P But I made due and it was REALLY tough getting the infant seat in and out.. So someday when babies are grown mama will have her Mustang... Mwhahahaha! I know I am weird..

So we took lil Mister to Old Navy got him 2 pairs of Pjs, some spiffy outfits and an adorable Monkey Sun hat with matching swim shorts and rash shirt(?).. Its all piratey and I love me some pirates.  Then we headed to Uno's for lunch and had some AMAZING burgers, none for Mr though.. I also used my baby bullet for the first time today made Jake some Naners bc he loves him some naners! (Just like his sisser). I also made Avacado and put it in the freezer. I am going to use up our jar foods and then start fully making our baby food. I could not believe it took me like umm 2 seconds to puree it up for him. I am super proud of myself.  Other than that it was a normal day here. My sis took Jake for a few hours this afternoon, my first time letting him leave me and not just being with daddy.. Apparently he loves to watch her kitties.. They are pretty entertaining I will admit. Okay off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment