Friday, April 30, 2010

Sick

Ugh the past couple of days have been bad. I have been super sick, Dr. wanted me to come in last night to be seen in case of dehydration but I couldn't, my mom and sis thought it was unnecessary and why not wait till this morning. So I am seeing how I feel today and then I will call if I am still getting sick. So far so good. I am impatiently awaiting my next dr appt on Wednesday and dying to know what this baby will be. I have this sinking feeling its a boy. I really would love another girl, but I can handle my first boy I suppose. I know it would make my husband very happy. I on the other hand am not so sure. Oh well I will have 20wks to get use to the idea of a son if I am having one. I am still trying to get some kids to watch in my home starting in June and that is not going as well as I would like. I am hoping more people will be in need once summer starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment