Monday, April 26, 2010

New Baby

So wow I have not blogged in idk forever? So I am starting a new one about my whole new life. I started blogging about 6yrs ago as a single pregnant woman. I now have a 5yr old little girl and a husband and a new baby on the way. I am 13wks preg due on Halloween. I feel pretty crappy still most of the time. I am adjusting to this crazy role as a wife. We have only been married about 8months and yes this baby is planned. I feel like I have no clue what I am supposed to be writing here. lol.. As a new wifey I still sometimes let my insecurities get the best of me at times, I hate it. I totally hate worrying all the time and freaking out over nothing. I still wonder why in the hell my hubby picked me to get married to but im glad he did. We have been through a lot of crazy things and survived a lot. I think that is what makes it all worth it, maybe im wrong..lol... Oh well off for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment